Sunday, July 24, 2011

7/24/11

I am so over this heat!!! The humidity is out of control!!! I hope everyone is staying cool.

Totally different subject I have a pinterest account but can't figure out how to start a pin board. I have a new iPad and spend more time on it than my laptop but I have had to learn how to do a lot of stuff differently. If anyone has any ideas let me know.
Chow, ms violet
http://www.alexandracooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/blueberrycake2.jpg
Check this recipe out it looks yummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to tell you that if I were to offer my assistance it would be 'the blind leading the blind'. I have an account too but haven't really tried to do anything with it. I read all over the blogs about how they are Loving it and spending so much time on it. If I find out any helpful info I will let you know. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete