Thursday, June 2, 2011

6/2/11

Well I haven't forgotten about my little blogspot work has just kept me busy. But I did purchase a new iPad some I'm way excited. It's so much more portable than my laptop.

Went to b&n and got the new artful blogging and wear women create can't wait to open and read them. It always makes me smile when the new issues come out. Such eye candy in them.

My studio outback is in and painted will post pics but still need to paint the floor.
Hope everyone's safe with all the bad weather we've had.
Tootles, ms.violet

1 comment:

  1. I love those two magazines also, it seems they don't come out soon enough for me!

    How nice that you have a new studio...just saying the word 'studio' just makes you want to create doesn't it?

    I am in the Pacific Northwest, we have had a bunch of rain for way too long, but none of the horrid weather that some places have had..hope your area has been spared.

    It will be nice to see photos of the studio.

    ReplyDelete